Friday, August 10, 2012

Alicia Keys' new Haircut


In choosing our hairstyles, we cannot deny the fact that celebrities will always set the pace, just like fashion and so many other things. Well, for a while now short hair has been in vogue and Alicia Keys decided to get a hair makeover!

The singer tweeted. Along with photos of several different ways she styled her new hair.

Look what I done did!!;-))) its an #aknewday in EVERY way!!!! ;-) ))) 
In the pics, Keys gives a more defining look at just how much hair she chopped off, a star who has never been in public with hair that is just chin length.  The premiere of her cut coincides with the release of her latest single, “New Day.”
I like a little bit of everything,” she once told InStyle of her hairstyle inspiration. “When I was younger I was strictly told to wear only braids. But now I love it straight. I love it curly. I love it partially braided and combed to the back. I really love when it covers my eyes a little bit—then there’s a little mystery.”
Her new, chin-length hair cut is the most daring style move Keys has made.
What do you think of Alicia Keys’ new hairstyle?

2 comments:

  1. Wasap wiv all the celebrities and chopping their hair off?????????. Nyways they know it wld grow back before they say Jack Robinson unlike some of us, but it looks nice on her though i prefer her corn rows and afro styles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia keys is very beautiful, long or short hair.

    ReplyDelete