Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bob Hairstyle with fringe

Bob is a hairstyle that has been and will always be in vogue. It never goes out of fashion, and can be worn for all kinds of occasions. Here I will be posting pictures of bob with fringe and subsequently other kinds of bob.


Personally, whenever I get confused on the next choice of hairstyle, bob has and will never fail to rescue me. It also suits all kinds of facial features and can be done in various ways. The good thing about this hairstyle is can be styled with the natural hair or styled using an artificial weave.

The beauty of the bob hairstyle is in the cut. So go get a good stylist, make your choice and enjoy the hairstyle. Click for more pics to show varieties of bob with fringe.































3 comments:

  1. THEY ARE ALL LOVELY BUT U NEED TO GET A GOOD STYLIST THAT COULD CUT IT WELL TO SUIT THE SHAPE OF UR FACE. CAN I DO IT WIV MY OWN HAIR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can picture my face on some of these styles. Cant wait to try at least one of them. Do keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ anonymous, of course you can do it with your own hair. Depending on the length of your hair.

    ReplyDelete